Van Taylor - Trustee
Taylor Made Jazz
Van Taylor Productions, Inc.
Profile:49 years as a professional in entertainment and other related occupational fields, including but not limited to music composer, music arranger and producer, night club keyboardist, artist developer and
marketing consultant; television and video commercial producer.
Van Taylor formed the band Taylor Made Jazz after a successful run with the dynamic U.S.T. Topaze. Taylor Made Jazz’s smooth style made them a hit to every audience they have entertained. Their world travels have taken them to Puerto Rico, Panama, Cuba, Italy, Greece, Spain, Germany, Egypt, Israel, Turkey Jordan, France England and Various African Countries. The overwhelming response took them to the top of the MP3 Jazz charts in 2003. They won several awards, including the Diamond Accord Award presented by the International Federation of Festival Organizations F.I.D.O.F. in 1996. The group also won the top R&B Award presented by Night Life Magazine during 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 1996; also the People’s Choice Award for Jazz in 2005, 2004, and 2003. This group is also noted for their work entertaining our Troops and allies overseas through AFE Armed Forces Entertainment, MWR, USO and charities such as the United Way Canada, Children’s Hospital, UNCF, AIDS Research and United Way Buffalo. On July 22, 2003 the common council named that day Taylor Made Jazz day in the city of Buffalo.
Since 2003, Van has partnered with and raised a new generation of musicians and artists, eventually partnering with RW Music & Video Production and Melissa Kate Productions to form Three2Go Music Alliance under the Van Taylor Productions, Inc. umbrella. Focused on their initiative, Music on the Frontlines, Van Taylor co-produced two new songs for Gold Star mothers and continues to make new waves in music business education for young people and adults.
- 44years entertaining our Troops performing R&B and Jazz all over the world
- Created the band Taylor Made Jazz which will celebrate its 20th year anniversary in 2007
- Produced the Gold CD for Lance Diamond
- Produced 4 CDs for Taylor Made Jazz: Agape, The Next Step, Full Circle and Evolution
- Opened shows for Natalie Cole, Gladys Night, Kool and the Gang
- Produced the TV show City Rhythm which aired on Fox 49 in Buffalo NY
- Produced several Fundraisers for Sickle Cell Anemia, UNCF, Children’s Hospital, Roswell Park, Heart Strings, AIDS research and the United Way
- Founded Van Taylor Production and TM International Records in 1987
Music Conference - Former regional Coordinator for the MBME conference Minnesota and IAAAM Philadelphia PA, served as a panelist for the Western New York music conference, Can Am music conference, entertainment coordinator for the Governors Challenge to Business and Youth.
Men of Achievement 13th Edition, Who’s Who in the East 24th& 25th edition, and Who’s Who in the World 12th Edition
You can contact Van at: email@example.com